We were driving in the car and those of you who know my husband know that he seems to always have somewhat of a serious look on his face (even when he is happy), so in the car he had this serious face on and since I had the camera I decided that enough was enough! So I said,
"Silly Face Time!!" and these were the results.
There you have it. Silly Faces.
Flattering?
Certainly not.
Funny?
Perhaps to some.
Did it get the job done?
Yup.
We all looked a little happier after that.
(Even Derek)
:)
3 comments:
HAHAHA! Evey and Ethan don't look "happy" but certainly funny. I love your face. Classic.
We could have done without that first face. Loved the rest of them.
Really cool spooky layout Naomi.
Nice faces! Hahhah! If you'd like to morph yours and Dereks face I think the website I went to was called morphthing.com. It's pretty fun. I made like 30 of them and just picked a few of the best ones.
Post a Comment