For the past year, Buks has been asking for a Transformer birthday.
Since he has been so sincere and diligent in his request, there was simply no way we could say no.
P.S. It was the coolest thing! Optimus Prime himself came with bumblebee and Ratchet to decorate!
Happy Birthday Buki!!
From us and your friends, the Transformers!
This was his reaction to the decor:)
Unfortunately, he has a little birthday cold.
Hence, the cough.
Well, stay tuned for the party!
3 comments:
That is so cute!! To tell him that they came is like Christmas for a little kid all over again and even better it's his birthday!! You're such a sweet good mommy Naomi. You inspire me! Tell Ethan "Happy Birthday" from all of us!!
"Yeah, I think I like this part!" :)
So cute!
Ok- so to my quote, Fred and I went snowboarding with Nick and Maelee and I was really sore afterwards. So I sneezed and it seriously hurt my butt to do so. Anyway, after I said that, everyone was busting up laughing and I could not not quote it. lol
Post a Comment