Thursday, September 3, 2009

Saturday's Warriors

"Who are these children coming down?
Coming down like gentle rain through darkened skies.
With glory trailing from their feet as they go, 
And endless promise in there eyes?"



"Who are these young ones growing tall growing strong?
Like silver trees against the storm.
Who will not bend with the wind or the change, 
But stand to fight the world alone."


"These are the few, the warriors saved for Saturday to come the last day of the world.
These are they on Saturday.
These are the strong, the warriors rising in their might
To win the battle raging in the hearts of men on 
Saturday!"


Whenever I hear the "Saturday's Warrior" theme it either makes me cry or desperately want to.  
I love that song and I love what it means.
I love that my children along with all of yours are apart of this marvelous generation that will stand strong and prepare the way for the Lord's coming.
I know that all of us have a part in this preparation and it just amazes me; 
but whenever I hear this song I can't but help think of these special little spirits that Heavenly Father has entrusted us with, and I am humbled by the responsibilities the Lord will entrust 
to them.  
Some may say that it's wrong to bring children into a world as ours
but I say it's wrong not to.
These children were saved for this time. 
And it's my testimony that they are excited for this day and are strong enough for it.
I am so thankful to be a parent at this time.
I will do all that I can to teach them all they need to know,
And I will not let these children down!
They are just too special.
May we remember that all children are just so special!

1 comment:

J said...

Naomiyou guys are so creative! Mom and I laughe and cried while we read the whole bolg together, even when we were in a hurry for work. We loved every bit of it, and you say i have a knack for writing, I've got nothing compared to you! Love it, love , it love it.
Dear Old Dad