Friday, September 25, 2009

First Day of School!

Ryosuke has started school Ladies and Gents!
This is us at Walmart.
Buki was so excited to get his Transformer lunch bag!!


This is his lunch!


Believe it or not but when I went to go get him out of bed he said,
 "Just let me rest a little longer!"
It's already begun:)


Ethan was so cute, he said, "I can't be late my teacher is there, I can't be late for her!"

You'll notice the blue tape on the back of his lunch bag.
It says "Ethan" on it.
Somehow that means so much to me.
Perhaps it's because I know I won't be there to make sure he gets his lunch.
I have to have faith that he'll know which lunch bag is his, and I have to have faith that no other child will take it from him on accident.
He's on his own today, that's what the blue tape means for me.
I don't know why this makes my heart ache so much.  He's just growing so fast and it's hard to let him go; even if it is for only a few hours two days a week. 
Anyway, I love this picture


He's ready to go..... Well, almost:)


He needed to hug his brother!
"I will miss you Tai."
"I will miss you too."
Yes, they said these things.



He's ready to go! 
Daddy drove him to school!
OH, my heart ached as I saw him drive away!
I was excited for him, but oh how I missed him and prayed for him that day!


Well, my sweetheart, you are brave and strong!
Be good, learn lots.  Listen to your teacher and have lots of fun.
I will be there to get you when your day is thru!
We love you!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Thanks for the cry ;). This post broke my heart, I dread the day....

The Everts said...

I just know I'm going to loose it when this day comes. He looks so cute and excited. You brave mom. Like you I would be worrying about him, his lunch, his teacher, if everyone is being nice but sooner than later you got to let them go and be big boys... so bitter sweet. :)

Hizzeather said...

Awwww! He looks so grown up!

Anonymous said...

ahh he looks so big and handsome. when ben stasrt in the spring i know im gonna loose it, crying and everyhting. you are good not going i would have insited on going! at least he is excited baout it!