You know, raising children especially young boys may be trying at times but I have to tell you, moments as the one I will share with you now make it all worth it and more. Lots lots more!
This morning was a bit of a difficult one. Emotionally. The boys too were not being as the scriptures say "easy to be entreated" and so at one point I broke down. I don't remember exactly how it happened, but all I know is that tears just started to flow. In fact I would call my crying sobbing at one point and my sweet little boys just knew how to fix mommy. Buki began the process by saying, "Don't cry Mommy. I will take care of you." He then came to me and put his little hands on my cheeks and said, "I will always be here for you, and Jesus and Heavenly Father are still here with you." OH, can you believe that! At that point Tai Tai started to tell me he would take care of me as well. Both boys then went to the wipes. They each got one out of the bag, came over to me and started to wipe my tears away. If that wasn't enough they then decided to pray for me. They knelt down by me and Ryosuke said the sweetest prayer, in the which he prayed I would feel peace and be happy. Tai Tai joined in too (which unfortunately began a little feud between the two) but no matter. The point was made. My boys love me and they did successfully make me feel better.
I don't know what Derek and I did to deserve such incredible little spirits but I tell you, I love them and Derek loves them and we are so thankful the Lord has entrusted them to us. We pray we will stay close to the Lord so we don't fail these precious little ones. So they can fulfill their mission on earth and return home to their Heavenly Father.
1 comment:
That is so sweet. You're such a good mommy.
Post a Comment