HEY THERE! It's me again.
Today Mommy gave me a bath.
I love my bath time. It makes me feel so happy.
I just smile and smile and mommy giggles and giggles.
I am a modest girl so mommy said i could blog these pictures.
You know there comes a time in every bath that i start a thinkin'
"Maybe i am done with this bath."
I might be wrong but i think that's what i was thinking.
Well, i do look a little tired.
Mommy says the great thing about me is that even when i am tired i am still happy.
Thanks mommy, your great too!
:)
These are my cute feet.
Mommy just had to get this picture. She tried over and over and i squealed a little because i wanted to play.
She said she wanted to take a picture of my rasins (i still don't know what that means).
I finally let her do it.
I am glad i did.
Now, i'll always be able to remember what my feet looked like at six months old.
I am very happy i have such cute toes!
Thanks for the chat everybody! Although i guess i did do all the talking. It was still fun to be with you today.
Till next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment