Monday, August 24, 2009

Manly Bonding


Great-Grandpa, Grandpa, Daddy and Uncle Nathan took six cute little boys fishing.
When they got to the lake the boys were excited to see that there were ducks so close to the shore.  
T-i-m-e.  
That is what counts in this world.  When I watched the van and truck pull away full of the men in our family, I got so excited that my little boys were going to have some real man time.  I told them I loved them, I told them to have tons of fun, and I even told them to get real dirty (which if you know me that is huge!)
I do believe the boys did all of these things!

Oh well, that's what man time is all about.  And I support it. 
 Just don't tell me the dirty details:)


Oh, how I love this picture!  Well done daddy!
What a beautiful moment to catch.

These grandson's love their Grandpa!

Sweet little Tai Tai and his short little legs!  


Great-Grandpa showed the boys how to properly bait a hook and the boys were surprisingly attentive.





Believe it or not, Ethan took this picture.  
Do I have a future photographer in my midst?



After the fishin' the boys went a hikin'!




There ends the manly bonding.  
Thanks to all of our men who went out and gave our boys a great experience I know they will remember. 
 Well, at least I know Buki will remember.

1 comment:

The Everts said...

What lake is that? That's so cute. I'm waiting for Caleb to learn how to walk and them both growing up a little more to have Fred do that.