Daddy took a little trip to Japan and our little boys missed him a lot!
So much so, that they flew to Japan themselves!!
Ryosuke is the pilot, that's why he is under the blanket.
(I don't get it either:)
Buki said, "Mom! Come see! We're flying to Japan!"
I went to the playroom and anticipated the journey.
Engines started, they began to roar.
"WHEE!" Squealed the Co-Pilot! "Let's GO!"
Tai Tai was a great back-seat driver! And he was a great support! He didn't even get upset when they crash landed!
"We made it too Japan!" Was the triumphant cheer, they made it to Japan. These boys were truly excited and I was very proud of their success.
I love the child imagination and the journey's that it takes them on. May you boys always follow your dreams. And don't worry, someday you will get to go to "The Big Japan."
This was our Stewardess! She was very good at her job.
She knew just what to say when the "turbulence" hit!
(She's in her jumper).
3 comments:
Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing. I guess flight time was a littel shorter for them as well.
Mindy said we were trying to see your bunch this Friday. See you then!
How adorable!! Ethan just wants to watch movies all day. I don't know what to do!
Wow, I hope I'm as imaginative as you and able to participate in my children's play like that! You're a great mommy!
Post a Comment