So, I was walking into the kitchen with the purpose of checking on Ryosuke and to see what he was doing and I found this.
I knew he was in the pantry, I even knew he had gotten some bread, but for some reason it never occured to me that he would be serving his toys supper.
I should have known though since his aunt was also this accomodating with her toys.
You see, she used to feed E.T. balogne:)
Anyway, I thought it was pretty cute so here you go, you get to now have dinner with "Optimus Prime" and "Bumblebee."
Now notice, he is literally "feeding" Optimus.
I didn't realize what an appetite Optimus had until the next day when he threw it all up!
Seriously Optimus?
I guess vacuuming is in order.
As you can see Ethan thought is was hilarious! Boys! :)
Oh well, what better than a newly vacuumed floor and a happy kid?
1 comment:
That is so funny! I LOVE reading your blog, you've got such a clever way of saying things.
Post a Comment