I have to wonder sometimes why we purchase pricey beds for our children to sleep in.
It can't be for comfort 'cause the mattress is just as comfortable on the floor as it is in a bed right? Especially since toddlers are closer to the floor anyway! A mattress on the floor what a marvelous idea! Just plop yourself right on down!
Get comfy.
No more falling out of these stinkin' beds.
you can't be hurt from a little s
l
i
p
off the mattress.
Quite a different story when you add in the extra two feet! I believe the little munchkins would agree.
No, the purpose of a toddler bed in my mind is for the parents.
For looks.
He looks comfy enough doesn't he?
Now don't miss-understand, I am all for him having a mattress, it's just if he's gonna end up on the floor anyway....
Then why do waste our money? It's like we paid for him to fall.
Just so you know, I am really not that passionate about the subject; I just started to think about it and I realized just how silly "the toddler bed" really is:)
1 comment:
That's funny, we were just trying to decide if we were going to buy a toddler bed frame for Skyler. We completely skipped the toddler bed for Breyer and got her a twin since they grow out of the toddler bed so fast anyways. My only problem with having the mattress on the floor is that bugs can get to them easier, but hey, if they're gonna end up on the floor anyways then what's the point.
Post a Comment