Advisory to all of my sweet Grandmas, this post might make you sad.
But only a little.
Then it will make you giggle.
Hello! It's me.
Well, i wanted to tell you about my rough day.
I had to go get my shots.
I understand that these are important, mommy told me i would have to get these so that i don't get the big sick.
I'm happy she told me, but, it was still hard for me.
My head got hot (that's why i have a washcloth on me), my leg ached, and sadly i got a bump to go along with the ache.
Here's my bump.
To go along with my bump and my fever, my teeth hurt me.
Momma calls it teething.
I didn't like that.
So, to help the teething, mommy moved the washcloth from my head to my teeth.
I liked that.
1 comment:
You poor thing!! I am so sorry you had to get those nasty little buggers. Feel better baby angel! :)
Post a Comment