We've got a beautiful daughter....
We've got some eighties exercises goin' on...... :)
We've got our handsome boys getting haircuts and starting school....!
TAI STARTED SCHOOL!!!
But Callen doesn't look that much different than before right? :)
First time getting off the bus together!!
They started soccer!!
I'm a soccer mom.... I can't believe that.
But it's fun and exciting, and I am so proud of them!!
It's also way cool that their Cat Grandpa is Ethan's coach. I am so thankful he volunteered for that!
Derek and I earned a free cruise to Key West and the Bahamas.....
(THANK YOU MONAVIE!)
And...... Then.....
You Betcha!! I'm doubly sure! We are SO EXCITED!!!
Baby number five baby!!!
You can follow that blog if you'd like.... It's on the right, right over there....

Its been a CRAZY year. It's not over yet. We are blessed.




5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! I wish you the best with a happy and healthy pregnancy.
Hooray! I'm so glad I decided to look at your blog today! :) I am so excited for you guys! I had a feeling that you were pregnant on Sunday...seriously! Congratulations! And if you ever need anything, we're right down the street! :) I can watch your kids in between 9:00 and 1:00 if you ever need a break! :) CONGRATS!
Congratulations! How fun to add another to your wonderful family. We hope to see you soon.
I am sooo excited that your pregnant!!
I love the picture of callen in a suit and flip flops, seems so California haha
Congrats!! So happy for your family! You are the best mom! Can't wait to read about another pregnancy journey!
Post a Comment