Your kids all look so grown up!! Especially Callen! Ethan is such a great writer and already reading Harry Potter? That's just awesome. I think it's amazing you got to go to Japan with Derek. FINALLY! I'm sorry to hear about your niece. That would be so hard. Glad you guys are all doing well. I seriously can't believe how big your kids are! haha I still haven't mastered Instagram and don't fully get it but I do take TONS of pictures on my regular camera phone. You're awesome!
Like the last two previous comments have mentioned, your kids look soooooooooo grown up! I seriously couldn't believe how big Callen was when I saw him at church on Sunday! Wow -- your playroom looks amazing! I need to do that to every single room in my house...since Mason was born it seems as if every room has turned into an uncontrollable mess. Funny what a third child does to your cleaning and organizing capabilities. :)
I am so sorry about your niece as well. That would be so tough! I just found out that my sister is your sister-in-laws visiting teacher (in the Lancaster ward). My sister attended the funeral and said that it was sad, but happy and beautiful at the same time. Anyway, let me know if I can do anything for you! And I'm glad that you guys are back in town! We have all missed your family!
Oh, my sister and I started a blog a few months ago if you want to check it out. It's www.sistermommies.wordpress.com
Oh my goodness, SO GLAD you made your blog public. I had no clue you were keeping up with it! Man you are an amazing person/momma/wife!! I loved looking at all the pictures and reading your posts. :)
4 comments:
Your kids looks so grown up and cute as ever! Love reading about how your family is doing! Miss you guys!
Your kids all look so grown up!! Especially Callen! Ethan is such a great writer and already reading Harry Potter? That's just awesome. I think it's amazing you got to go to Japan with Derek. FINALLY! I'm sorry to hear about your niece. That would be so hard. Glad you guys are all doing well. I seriously can't believe how big your kids are! haha I still haven't mastered Instagram and don't fully get it but I do take TONS of pictures on my regular camera phone. You're awesome!
Like the last two previous comments have mentioned, your kids look soooooooooo grown up! I seriously couldn't believe how big Callen was when I saw him at church on Sunday! Wow -- your playroom looks amazing! I need to do that to every single room in my house...since Mason was born it seems as if every room has turned into an uncontrollable mess. Funny what a third child does to your cleaning and organizing capabilities. :)
I am so sorry about your niece as well. That would be so tough! I just found out that my sister is your sister-in-laws visiting teacher (in the Lancaster ward). My sister attended the funeral and said that it was sad, but happy and beautiful at the same time. Anyway, let me know if I can do anything for you! And I'm glad that you guys are back in town! We have all missed your family!
Oh, my sister and I started a blog a few months ago if you want to check it out. It's www.sistermommies.wordpress.com
Oh my goodness, SO GLAD you made your blog public. I had no clue you were keeping up with it! Man you are an amazing person/momma/wife!! I loved looking at all the pictures and reading your posts. :)
Post a Comment