Thursday, August 23, 2012

This feeling is real

Today I felt my Father and Savior's love for me.
I feel it so strongly.  I feel so appreciated, so understood, so taken care of.  So loved.
This love is real.  This love strengthens me.  It bears testimony of the truth.  We are here for a purpose, and we are not left alone.
There are struggles to go through, but they don't matter.
What matters is that our faith carries us through....  It's the lessons we learn that matter.

"Almighty God has given us so much good to find.  There's just no room for darkness in our lives."

I know this is true.  I know Heavenly Father is there, and His peace is ours for the taking.  That is all He has ever wanted, was for us to have true joy....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I pray that I can have your faith and strength. You are a amazing example to me! I love you!!