Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Soccer Time!

Well, we went to the park the other day and Daddy taught us how to play soccer!
Uncle Nathan came and taught us some moves too.
It was so much fun.
I do believe park days are the best days.


It was Daddy and Tai vs. Buki and Uncle Nathan!




Can you spot Evey?


Derek and I were very proud of Tai and Ethan.
They both dribbled the ball really well!
Ok, so we are their parents, but they really did do good.


I think it's because it is in their blood, all the Morris kids played soccer for awhile.







Pretty soon, even Evey got involved!







The game got so intense we lost some shoes!
Tai, Evey, and Derek all lost a shoe!











SCORE!



Soccer got Buki all tuckered out!



Get up Buks!  
The day is not over yet!
We still need to skateboard!
Stay tuned everybody, it's gonna be good!
Skateboarding is in their blood too!

1 comment:

The Everts said...

How fun! You are so lucky for have a big, nice park nearby and Derek home so much throughout the day! I wish I had Fred home to do more of that kinda stuff. For some reason, it's much better when you're doing it with Daddy.