Stage Three:
All I can say is SAND, SAND, SAND!
The kids had fun playing in the sand.
Evey had fun as well.
Seriously, she loved the sand.
You know how sand gets in all the crevices?
AND...
Yes, she ate some sand.
The crazy part about it all is that when I removed her hand to wash it she got mad at me and went to grab some more!
She loved eating it!
I don't know.
All I know is that she certainly didn't get as much as she wanted, I wasn't gonna let that happen.
Tai loved it as well.
After we washed him off to go home, he immersed himself again.
Kids just do those kinds of things.
Except Ryosuke, Ryosuke would wash himself off voluntarily.
Well, that's it for the sand.
Stay tuned for other stuff though!
1 comment:
This is probably why I don't like going to the beach as much because of the sand. Especially with kids and kinda being OCD it doesn't always bring out the best in Fred and I. lol But it looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment