Four the last five months I have wanted to do well, lots of things, but, I have really wanted to put Evey's name up on her wall
and
paint the playroom walls.
So, I finally did it.
The reason it took me so long is because though it was a cheap thing to do, Derek and I have been trying to live on $75 a week and so up till now I couldn't justify spending money on it.
Hmmm, food to satisfy the belly of all those in the Morris clan, or wall decor to satisfy me.
Well, finally the "hunger pains" got so bad
(That and Derek's been out of town so much I was going crazy and needed something to make me feel better and feel like I did something productive) won out.
I know, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....
Here's the finished products.
Cool huh?
I can't take all the credit, I had a great friend help me with the painting but there it is:)
As crazy as this sounds, just knowing it's been done brings peace to my soul.
2 comments:
That is so cute! Great job!
Oh my gosh! I wish we could live on $75/week!!! That's amazing.
Good job! It looks adorable. I like the strips. :)
Post a Comment