Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Future Tony Hawks

After soccer, we skateboarded.
It is the kids most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world, and again, I know I am their mother, but I think for how old they are, they are actually pretty good!


Uncle Nathan got Tai a new skateboard (new to Tai) because Tai's last skateboard got stolen.
Seriously, living on J-15 we got our car broken into, had an ipod stolen, and had two skateboards taken.  
And no, the skateboards were not in the car.
The two skateboards got stolen at two different times.
It's ok, hopefully some kid is rockin' out to the Carpenters and somewhere two other kids are doing manuals.
Anyway.....
So, the cute part about all of this is, when Tai got his "new" skateboard he said, 
"The bad guy died!  I got my skateboard back!" 






By the way, he put his hat like this not us.
Tai's always switchin' his hat around!
My cute little dude!









Ya'll ready for this?




I'll interpret for you.
"Giddy up skateboard, giddy up skateboard, giddy up skaaaatbooooard!
Good job skateboard, good job skateboard, good job skateboard OHHHH!"



And, this is my attempt :/



Yes, my sons are definitely braver than me:)
I am so chicken I can't even do this:







So, this is why my kids love this so much,
It's in their blood!  (Obviously not my blood) ;)








Anata wa cho iropoi desu!!!!




Finished the whole day off at BERRY STAR!!
Well, me and the kids did anyway, Derek had to go to work, but it was still awesome!


Evey even got some!
Bananas, I mean:)


Well, that as they say is that.

8 comments:

The Everts said...

How fun!! Ethan would have been so scared to do that. They looked like such studs. :)

Hizzeather said...

That post was the bomb! Good times! Love Tai Tai's little song! :D

Lindsey Dunn said...

Love the vidoes. Yall are so fun. Hey I was gonna call you today. Lets hang out next week!

Grandpa said...

Our little dare Angels, I love seeing you all having so much fun. And those smiles at Berry world are priceless. Grandma and Grandpa love you all. Keeping trucking baby!!!!
Dad

Wade said...

Naomi, We love your blog. It is nice to keep up with you and see the pictures even if we can only get together rarely. It's like we are there. Keep it up PLEASE>

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Hi Naomi! Cute family and blog! I love that you have 3 kids too! How did you get a cute little girl?

Nick, Maelee, and Eli said...

dear naomi,
you have the cutest, funnest family ever! I love how you guys do fun stuff together as a family all the time. We need to hang..
sincerely,
maelee :)

onwey said...

Those videos were so cool. Your men are so brave but you were brave to try!

Looks like you all had fun and that is what it is all about.

You got some really great shots.