On this beach trip I took tons of pictures. I went a little camera crazy so I am going to do this in stages.
Stage one:
The beauty and Wonder
A couple of days ago, we went to the beach.
El Matador.
It's a beautiful beach.
It was a beautiful day.
On the way down to the beach, little Tai Tai's eyes were in the sun. He said, "I can't see, I can't see!"
As you can see his hat was behind him and that was just a bit too far for me to reach so Tai got to to wear Evey's bonnet:)
Obviously it did not block out the sun, but miraculously it had the same effect!
Tai was not bothered by the sun after that!
This was our cave.
This cave means a lot to Derek and I.
This is were we took our engagement photo!
We were very thankful to have this cave because it was a such a hot day we were getting burned from our blankets. No fun.
But, it all worked out perfectly, we could not have asked for anything more!
This was our camp,
This was our view!
El Matador has a lot of really cool sea life!
These shells were all along the sides of the cave.
I don't know exactly know what their scientific name is but they were cool.
There were also lots of sea urchins!
For anyone who has never had the pleasure of touching one, their tentacles feel like sandpaper that sucks you in!
Awesome ~ and also a little creepy, at least to me:)
Well, stay tuned for Stage Two!
The fun people!
1 comment:
How cool! Next time we go to the beach, we're going there!!
Post a Comment