I have told this story before, but I have to put it in my blog just so I NEVER forget about it!
Tai has the talent of a quick mind.
He's smart, sometimes a little too smart, but mostly, I just admire him and get a good laugh now a then!
Story time!.....
I was in the car with my boys, listening to them banter as they do some of the time....
They compete a lot, and this time, it was a battle for who was the MOST hungry!!
This is a conversation I was fortunate enough and tickled to hear!
Ethan: "I am so hungry!"
Tai: "Me too!"
"Yes, but Tai, I'm bigger so I am hungrier."
"No, I am pretty hungry!!"
Ethan: (Getting annoyed now).... "Tai, don't you know that bigger people have bigger stomachs so they get hungrier?"
"Well, don't you know that little people don't get to eat as much as big people!?"
1 comment:
This is why I love blogs. Reading about the great things kids come up with. Outstanding!
Post a Comment