I don't much like this sickness, and I know it's hard on Derek. I literally have to rest otherwise my throat flares up beyond belief and I simply feel hopeless.
I had to take three motrin just to get it to stop killing me. The only other time I take three motrin is the week after I have a baby to make the after-birth pains not hurt so bad.
The only problem with faking feeling better is..... You get up. You do stuff, you start talking to people. You think you are feeling better so you accidentally make yourself worse.
Thanks to an angel in our ward, I have hope on a better way to heal.
She dropped of some minced garlic and other things and says for her family it works wonders so.... I am putting my trust in the natural for now because to be sick only two and a half weeks after I stopped taking the antibiotics means, I think I may have to try a different approach this time.
We'll see what happens. I am so thankful to her though and her help today!!
So what's up with when you want to leave a comment you have to spell out two crazy words? AND, it's really hard to read those words!? I am tempted to take off that contraption part on my blog, just cause it's so dang annoying!
Have you ever read what it says? "Prove you are not a robot."
Look, even if I was a robot, why would I take the time to comment on it?
I know they have a logical reason why they do it, but really? I am pretty sure humans could come up with something worse to say than a robot.
In my book, it just discourages people from commenting ever on anyone's blogs.
Oh well. I am probably just got the grumps from being sick again.
Well, I guess I am done for now.
Except, if you could, would you mind saying a little prayer for our little family?
All the kids are coughing, Ethan's complaining of a sore throat and I am just not sure how much longer Derek is going to last before he simply crashes from it all, work, stress, everything.
I know there's a lot worse things going on out there, but I know prayer works, I know faith works, and I just want my family to be healthy again so we can be more useful and not so miserable! :)
Till another time then. If you need my prayers for you, you just let me know too!
2 comments:
We'll be thinking about you and praying for you and you're sweet family. Hope you feel better soon! Being sick stinks!!
I HATE trying to prove I'm not a robot. The new words are very difficult for an old man's eyes to read.
We hope you are all feeling better now. We do need to get together soon.
Robot out!
Post a Comment