Monday, February 1, 2010

Is NOTHING Sacred?


I was wondering how he kept getting the Halloween candy, so I asked him, and he showed me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids do the scariest things and have no clue how dangerous they can be. I learn when Kayla was 2 NOTHING is high enough! lol Good luck finding a new hiding place. =)

Holly Mo said...

well he IS a ninja... ;)

The Everts said...

HAHA! At least he was honest! ;)

Anonymous said...

at least he told you and showed you the truth! lol ben would have told me it fell in his hand!

Tera said...

I have a climber too! He loves to climb and it makes my heart stop. Oh the things these boys will do when they are teenagers...it's enough to make a mother want to climb under a rock!

Wade said...

You need a tall shelf all by itself.