Wednesday, February 3, 2010

They Start Early in This Family


She's stickin' her tongue out at you!


Daddy's proud of his little girl!
She's got him wrapped around and around and around her little fingers ;)


This is what daddy's are for!
See, I wouldn't have come up with this if my life depended on it.
Not because it's bad or anything because obviously, it's simply awesome, 
but because I guess I just don't think this way!
I am glad daddy does!
(because otherwise, I fear if left only to me, their lives would probably be pretty boring)




"Yah." :)

3 comments:

Hizzeather said...

Awww! I love how the boys are holding on to each other for dear life! How fun!

Holly Mo said...

I agree with Heather - they are so precious gripping each other! I love how they are so quiet once it stops too and as Ethan is patting Tai's back he soberly answers "yah" bahaha... so cute :D

Anonymous said...

Love it!! They all look like their having so much fun! Never would have thought of it either.