Monday, February 15, 2010

I Can Honestly Say..........

I had the time of my life!!
Derek and I took a little trip, it began at the San Diego Temple.
I was in awe of it's beauty, inside and out!
I would say it is glorious!


After the temple, we went to our hotel and it started to rain.
We hadn't eaten dinner so we decided to walk around and just pick someplace new.
It was SO AWESOME!!!
It was raining so hard and it was dark.  Derek was still in his suit and I in my dress and we were running around the Gaslamp District jumping puddles, trying to find somewhere to eat.
We stopped in a sushi place, we got seated and then decided we didn't want to pay that much.
We left and ran around some more till we finally ended up at............
SUBWAY!  
Five dollar subs baby!
So much for trying something new!
It doesn't matter, it was romantic, it was fun, and I will cherish that memory in my heart forever!
Sorry there are no pictures, they would've been awesome!
Ok, moving on to the next day...
Just to warn you, there will be A LOT of pictures like the one above and below because if we wanted a picture together......... we didn't always want to be bugging people.

So, these were the hotel curtains.
FYI, priceline is cool!  $55 for a four star hotel!
Yah yuh!  You like my product placement?
First Subway then Priceline, they should pay me.
And the day began!


This mirror was so big! 
 It totally made me nervous.  I told Derek, "It's got a hidden camera in it I just know it!"
It didn't (I think) but, it was just a funny joke for us.


Awesome San Diego, the Gaslamp District.  
I love San Diego. 
It's my new favorite place.  I felt so at home away from home.



Breakfast...... 


and then more walking.
It was very peaceful,
beautiful part of town.


People in San Diego love their dogs.  Wow, do they love their dogs.  There was even a little water bowl thing outside the restaurant.
The hotel we stayed at, pet friendly.
They even had a package for like a doggy spa-ish day thing.
I like dogs, but......... not..... that much!
Anyway, I thought this thing was funny. "Doggie walk bags, are specifically designed to be used for picking up after your dog."
No thanks.



I wasn't brave enough.  I totally would've fallen in.


Next, we went to the USS Midway.
It's an aircraft carrier.
It's so gigantic it deserves it's own post:)

3 comments:

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

looks fun!

Wade said...

Sorry traffic was so bad. It will be good to see this weekend. Blog on Naomi!

Anonymous said...

What fun and you look SOOOO good!!! Glad you had fun!!