Friday, January 15, 2010

Seen Sixth Sense?



I lived it!
Not really.
Ethan just thinks this is fun to do.
And yes, I have lots of dishes to do:)

5 comments:

Helen said...

Ahhhh! Don't say that. That movie scarred me for life!

Cute blog, love the colors!

La Vita Bella said...

This is funny and I didn't even notice your dishes until you said something. :) This reminds me of college. One time, one of my roommates got this list of supposedly fun stuff you can do for free. And one of them was to open all of your kitchen cupboards and take a picture. So we did. Your post made me think of that. :)

Anonymous said...

Gotta love these "fun" things little ones can't get enough of. And gotta love child locks!!!

The Everts said...

Oh kids... how the heck did you change your fonts and make your header look like that?!

Tera said...

I had fun browsing through your blog. You have a beautiful family!