Hello!
It's time for an Evey blog!
I am one now, and so mommy thought i should have my own photo shoot!
This is me on my very first birthday!
Some of the things i am doing?
I stand, say dadda, momma, dede (thank you), and "yah".
I love music and i love to dance.
I keep my brother's busy, and i keep momma and dadda smiling!
This year's gonna be great!
5 comments:
What a little cutie! It's so sad though, how fast they grow. I love her little sweater. :)
OH. MY. GOODNESS!! She looks so much like Tai and she is so dang adorable... I cannot wait to hug and kiss her in a few weeks!
Such a little cutie!! Looks like she likes to have her picture taken. Happy 1st Birthday Princess!
Soooooooo Cute!!!
Love from Texas
What a pretty girl! Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment