For Aunt Hedder's Birthday we went and played at......

For a whole day!
It was the bestest best day ever!
Heather had some coupons from Groupon and so it only cost ten bucks per person to be there from noon til' nine.
Not only that, but you got to do as much as you wanted for free! (Minus the ten bucks of course;)
So, needless to say......
We played!!
This is Cody celebrating his 3rd hole in one!
We called this his gorilla jump.
Love you brother-in-law ;)

This is Aunt Hedder imitating a girl we saw texting and talking on her cell phone while driving her go kart around.
It was quite funny, she literally didn't stop the entire time she drove (the other girl that is).
I on the other hand am weak sauce and a scaredy cat so............
It was a lonely ride.
Derek and Uncle Nay Nay however..............
It got intense.
Holly would tell yah,
She had Nathan facing her a one point!
I later had a good run with Buki.....
We won the Piston Cup:)
We were Lightening McQueen of course but silly Lightening, he would stop talking and fall asleep every time we stopped driving.
We couldn't understand why......
Aunt Jesi took Ethan on a nice ride as well.
Thanks Jes!
So, then we rock climbed........
Even I did it...... as much as I could do.
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of that but trust me, I climbed, I climbed.
Tai's attempt:)
We Morris kids get along REAL well!
At dinner time Grandpa treated us all to Wendy's.
It was quite and dandy day!
We all cherish those memories I believe.....
I know I do!
Thanks Family!
Love you all!!!












No comments:
Post a Comment