Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Our Son, The Autobot

Ethan, oh I mean, Optimus Prime graced me with his presence yesterday.



Ooooh, he's getting ready to do something........


Phew!
He's giving it a second thought.
I think we're safe...


Nope, were in for it!

You'll notice the Optimus mask on top of Bumblebee, that's why he is Optimus.

5 comments:

The Everts said...

So cute! I love your take it or leave it blog! Super cool. I'm definitely going to try your recipes. They look super yummy.

Wade said...

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Keep them coming. Hey to D Dog!

La Vita Bella said...

Love the new blog, especially the recipe one. Olive oil is my best friend. We go through so much of it. It's good for you and a great way to make your food taste better. :) I've never thought of cooking asparagus in a pan, I've always boiled it. I like to also put grated parmesan cheese on it. It melts and really adds to the flavor. It's so good. And good job with losing weight, that's great. We still need to get together some time. :)

The Over Family said...

Hey Naomi -- Your blog sure is looking really cute and PROFESSIONAL! ;) I really LOVE your "Take it or Leave it" blog too. What an awesome idea! You are so inspiring with all of your healthy recipes and goals. :) I really want to try that shrimp, bell pepper, and rice meal -- yummy!!! Oh, and I am a HUGE asparagus fan too. I like drizzling mine with olive oil, salt,and pepper and then broiling it in the oven until the ends get a little crispy. :) Oh, and I too LOVE to shop at Trader Joe's -- if only it weren't so expensive!!! If I could, I would eat everything organic -- it's definitely the way to go! Keep up the great work -- YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha that's so funny! He sure looks cute!