Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Little Stud is Two... Crazy


So, we celebrated his birthday...  If you can call it a celebration.  The day was pretty much like most except he got a special birthday balloon and a cake at the end of the day.... :)
In our defense, he won't remember...  AND he will be having a real party along with his other two sibling who have birthdays in the next couple of weeks on February 9th so, really, he won't be missing out on anything.
This little guy is so awesome!  He's just as about as sweet as they come.  He's talking more...  Saying things like:
"Kaay" Which he answers to everything you ask him to do.
"Ya." For yes.  Which now that I think about it, he used to just nod his head and say, "Hm" to acknowledge that I had guessed right or that his answer was yes to the question I had asked.
"Cawoo"- Color
"I wuv oo"- You can guess that one. ;)
"A pay"- I want to play.
"Sorry Weevee." Or Tai, or Buki.  He's good at saying sorry when I ask him to, or even when I ask someone to say sorry to him, he will apologize.  Even if he's the one crying.  It's so cute.
"Um"- He tries to sound grown up sometimes.
"A bomb"-  We call his poopy diapers 'diaper bombs' so, he will pick up the diaper and say, 'a bomb'.
"Peas.." He says please to just about everything which makes it hard to say no sometimes.  (I still do, but he just asks so politely!)

He says, "Here it is, see!?"
He really says a lot, and in no way can I write down all he's saying, but I think I got the ones that mean the most to me and may change soon.  Kids just grow up too fast and change so quickly!






He loves babies, barbies, balloons, coloring, his blankie and thumb, snuggling, any type of toy ball, and food.  He loves food, and he will take from (and finish off I might add) anyone's plate who is unlucky enough to sit within his arm's reach. :)  We are working on that.
He also plays just like a little boy should, with mouth noises of crashes and booms, bangs, and roars!  It is so fun to watch!


His lullaby is "Baby Mine".  He loves it, and he sings it to other babies when they cry.







He also loves to sing.  
He'll bust out the song lyrics, "Tonight, we are young.  
So I set the world on fire..."
Of course it sounds more like, "Tonight, we are yun.  So set woo on fiiiiaaa"  What's awesome is, you totally know what song he is singing.  Not because of just the words, but he has amazing tone for one so young.  I am actually amazed.  He gets the tune right whatever song he chooses.  It's pretty cool, and very fun to listen to I must say!


He says, "No Weevee!  Don't!"- Weevee is Evey, and he will say this to her in either defense of himself or me.  Sweet huh?  She was pulling on my shirt the other day and he was saying it to her and trying to get her hands off.  He feels very protective of me.  Much more so than my other boys.  They love me too, don't get me wrong, but I don't recall them at two feeling the need to protect me, and Callen does that pretty often.  I think it is adorable!  He also snuggles with me a lot.  He loves to snuggle and suck his thumb and he'll turn and look at me while he is doing that, and he'll put his hand on my face at the same time.  It melts me, and I find myself telling him a lot, 'It's great to be loved by you!'
He will also just come and sit right up close and next to me, just because I am there.





This is Callen and his baby cousin Ronin.  Callen thinks Ronin is his baby.  


P.S.  He totally ADORES his dad.  I think the feeling is mutual, don't you?  Love my boys!!



Now, he also has a bit of a sneaky side, he plays in the toilet FAR more than any of my other children.  That is why when you come to our house, the bathrooms are usually locked....  He always tries to sneak into the fridge ANYTIME he gets the chance, which is MUCH less now that we bought a big gate... and he also loves to play in any sink he can find.


He also has a bit of a temper when it comes to his brothers and sister.  He has no problem defending himself if he feels wronged.  We are working on that as well.  ;)

He is probably my best listener though, and I think he will turn out just fine.
                    He will stand on ANYTHING to get what he wants, and sometimes, it ends in tears....

We love this kid so much.  He dances, and smiles, loves, and makes us all happy that he is around and we can't imagine our lives without him in it.  We love you Callen!  Just keep being you!!  You are just awesome!!

We lovingly call this dance.... The KENZO!  Do the Kenzo!




2 comments:

oceanbaby&kickboxer said...

I love the dance little man!! Especially with Daddy and Tai joining in! So cute. Happy Birthday Kenzo!!!

Wade said...

Another adorable Morris. Great post Naomi.