Friday, April 29, 2011

It's Been Three Months!?


Yes, it's been three months!
Callen is three months old already. Crazy!
A little update on on the little dude.
He sucks his thumb. He is so darn cute! He's our first to actually be a continual thumb sucker.
He rolls over both ways now.
He still doesn't like tummy time too much......... :)


He smiles so much! He even giggles when I play with him! He is ticklish under his chin, and he loves to be tickled!
He sometimes smiles a side smile and winks when he does it. The cute little flirt! :)
He has found his little toes but he's a little too chubby to bring them to his mouth as often as he wants to! :)
He is such a sweety, his eyes literally speak. Beautiful sweet baby.
Evey always comes up to him and laughs and says "momma he so cute!"
Ethan and Tai always say, "ahhhhh! Cute baby!" Today Ethan told me that he wants a baby just like him.
It's really cute.
One last thing that is really cute is that when he wears a onsie, his arms are so darn cute, it looks like he is a muscle man! I love it so much!!

Well, I realize that the last three months of blog posts have only been about our new little guy, so I feel I must say, EVEY IS POTTY TRAINED!!! Mostly.... :)
She is so good, she'll even go in when she wears pull-ups.
With Evey and a prayer, she was the easiest person to potty train! I am so thankful. SOOO thankful.

Well, it's late, and I really am having a hard time thinking straight (been having a hard time with that lately.......) So, that's the end of this post. Love you family! I really really do!!!


2 comments:

Stephanie M. said...

What a cutie!!!

Katie Call said...

Time flies, huh? What a handsome little guy!