Great Grandma and Grandpa Munson got all their new grandbaby's swaddle blankets.
At the Morris house, it's a hit!
He loves it, and I am pretty sure, it doesn't get any cuter (or sweeter) than this little baby.
He is one of my best friends!
Callen will follow me with his eyes wherever I go.
I'll be doing something, or talking to someone and I will look down at him only to see his sweet face looking at me, watching me, and often times sweetly smiling at me.
Callen loves me the way son's should love their moms.
He is one of the sweetest and purest hearts I have ever met.
So pure, so sincere. I love him with all of my heart.
He has added so much to our family, my heart just swells when I think about him.
Sometimes it is so hard to put him to bed because I just can't leave him! I love just seeing him smile and coo at me.
He tells me stories, he even kind of giggles!
Oh sweet baby! How dearly we love you!!
This is Callen smiling at me.
I love his eyes!
He has my eyes and it's so awesome to see a part of me in one of my babies!
He is my only baby to like to be swaddled. I think it's because it makes him feel secure, I think it reminds him of being secure in my belly. He was kind of a big little guy. :)
He didn't have much room to move... Oh, I love this little boy!
This is Callen smiling at daddy!
He sure loves his daddy!!
3 comments:
He is perfect Naomi!
What a cutie! And what cute pictures you got! Love that...
He looks like a little glowworm! How cute!
Post a Comment