Saturday, August 7, 2010

This Week

This week was Japanese Immersion Camp.
A week in which Derek takes a bunch of kids and immerses them in Japanese speaking, culture, and food.
(No silly, he doesn't put them in food!)
Very busy week.
On Monday we all (our family and all the other 18 kids with some parents) went to Little Tokyo and while we were there someone told me that if Evey was older it would look like Tai and Evey were twins.





I think I agree.
Do you?
On Thursday Derek filmed the first dojo/ninja movie (all the kids made everything up, we had lots of ninjas, three princesses, godzilla, the invisible man, a burger king, and even James Bond.  Sadly, he dies via shoe.)  
Well,
I claim these two ninjas! :)
Ethan was on the bad guy side (but shhhh!  Don't tell him!  He wanted to be a good guy so bad but...... 
we needed a bad guy so,.... what ya gonna do?)  
You do what you gotta do. 
"Yah, Ethan!  You're not "taking" the pink princess, you're "saving" her!"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I agree your younger two could look like twins. You have such cute kids!!