Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Evey! You Want to be Girls?


I saw on a friends blog her daughter's totally cute painted toes and it inspired me to do just that with Evey.  So yesterday, after I read my friend's blog, I was so excited when Evey woke up because I was determined to paint her nails!

I went into her room and said, "Evey!  You want to be a girls?!"  She answered very excitedly, "Ya!"
I took her straight to my bathroom pulled out the nail polish, sat her down and painted her nails!
Ethan and Tai were there too.  That was adorable.
I have never seen two little boys so excited for their sister.

Ethan: "Oh, Evey!  Your a girl!  It's so cute!"  
         "I love it!" 
 "Mom, is it really going to be pink?!"

Tai: "I wish I were a girl!....hehe, just teasing."

]Evey: "Ya."

She let me paint both her fingers and toes.  

The reason Ethan asked if it was going to be pink is because the nail polish is special. 
 In the house it is white but when the sun touches it, it turns pink!  So, after the painting session we all took a trip outside to see her pretty nails.  It was fun. 

Oh, it's the little things isn't it?

Inside....



Outside.



I love it!

What was also cool was when we were walking back in, a praying mantis was praying at our door.
I think it was good luck!


2 comments:

Brittany McClure said...

I love having a little girl,they are so fun to dress up!! Evey is sooo adorable!! And I love then nail polish, so cute looks so cute.

Tera said...

This is one of my most favorite things about having daughters! Usually once a week I am painting someone's nails! I bet Evey felt so special and you loved your time with her!