Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's a Weird One.....

Today has been a blog day.
Ethan was looking thru the pictures on the camera and reminded me this picture was one I never blogged about.
This is how I find Ethan's clothes for the next day.  Socks and all (he does this pretty often and he's done this sort of thing since he was like two.)
Awesome.
Sometimes he'll even put his hat on top to "top" it all off.



Then, Ethan said, after looking through all the pictures, "Mom, I want to take a picture of you.  Smile!"
Ok buddy.


"Now do a silly face mom!"
Ok buddy.


This face wasn't good enough for him.  He asked me to do it again. 
I couldn't understand!  My eyeball about fell out of my head the first time.  How much sillier could  a momma get?
I wasn't willing to go to the level of silly he was expecting so.......
I did not comply the second time.
Sorry buddy.....
Well, that's the end of the Morris random for today.


5 comments:

Wade said...

It is fun to watch kids as they grow and want to try new things. Gracie also learned to use the camera and wants to take many pictures. Good thing it's a digital and not a film camera. If Ethan keeps putting out his clothes you will always know what he will be wearing to school.

The Everts said...

Don't worry, sometimes no matter what I do, I'm never as funny as Daddy. lol But those are fab pictures in my book. ;)

Anonymous said...

I love what Ethan does with his clothes! That is so cool! And yeah I have to say Tyson makes far funnier faces than I. Must be a "silliness" only Daddy's have. LOL

Sean and Sierra said...

Hey, I'm adding you to my blog, and feel free to do the same. It was good seeing you the other day and hope you like the cd!

Lindsey Dunn said...

you are so pretty even with your funny faces! I love the pigtails and on Evee too! I swear Lucy's hair will never get long enough :(