Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cute Little Pig-Tails

I did not take pictures unfortunately of Evey wearing pig-tails for the first time, however, this is the leftovers from them!



This is today's pig-tails, I figure since it's only the second time she's ever worn pig-tails it would still count.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course they count and they are too cute!!

La Vita Bella said...

Haha, too cute! I can't wait till I can put Anna's hair in pig tails. I guess I should try now, but her hair kind of grows from the back, so I don't know if it would look funny or not.

Wade said...

Mindy has the hardest time keeping Gracie's in a pony tail. Too bad they don't know how cute they are with their hair done up right. It's a great picture of Evey.

The Everts said...

Hehe!! What a little angel. Having a girl must be so much fun.

Nick, Maelee, and Eli said...

She is SOO adorable! She has grown up so much and is so blonde! What a doll. I'm so happy for you that you have a little girl to play with :) I really hope you are doing well. I miss you