Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Ah, BEANS!

Evey had beans for dinner.
Or...... did they have her?
Insert "The Twilight Zone" music na na na na na na na na :o)



Anyway, I have to tell yah, I love this little girl.  There are no words to describe the elation I feel whenever I see her or hear her!
She just hit's the spot in my heart and soul.
Beans and all!


6 comments:

La Vita Bella said...

Haha, that's really funny. I bet she'll LOVE that picture when she gets older. :)

The Everts said...

Haha, what a great picture! She is such a cutie :)

Morris Moments said...

Did she get any in her mouth? :o)

Wade said...

Great pictures, she has watched Derek eat too many times.

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! And buy the beans seem to have got her and her chair very well, hope they didn't get anything else!

Tera said...

It's hard to put my finger on exactly what it is that makes a baby girl so special. Is it the beautiful female spirit? I believe female spirits aren't any better than male spirits, just different. God meant it to be that way. I think that women are more compassionate, gentle, nurturing and we can sense this from the very beginning of their lives. The female spirit is amazing. She is a beautiful little girl.

I bet that was a tough mess to clean up!