Thursday, August 31, 2017

New Addition!

We have not technically announced our new baby yet.  To some, yes, very immediate family, some close friends, but not to everyone no, so why am I posting it here?  Well, no one reads this blog anymore, because I never post here anymore.  Therefore, I feel it's safe to blog about it!  If anyone still out there checks this blog  then, surprise!  Congratulations!  You are one of the first to find out the our dear baby #7 is on his way here!  
We are very very excited, very very thankful, and my heart could burst with the gratitude I feel for the Lord.  We have prayed about this baby a lot.  
I knew after Livvy there was a soul asking us not to forget that he was there, so we planned, prayed, and prepared to welcome another (probably our last) to our family. 
This child is so welcome, so loved already, and though I am very far from perfect, I will give this child, along with all our other children, my very best and all my love!

So, we found out we were pregnant a week ago today, so, August 24, 2017.
We had just gotten back from our RV trip to Mount Rushmore and I had a feeling I just might be pregnant.
I literally rushed out of the RV, to the bathroom, took the test with my heart beating through my chest, and when I saw it said "Pregnant" my heart could not contain the joy.
I jumped up and down, squealed, got down on my knees to thank the Lord and I ran out to my family to tell them!
They were so excited!  Tai cried tears of joy with me (he's been asking for a baby for the past year!)
The kids all squealed and Derek gave me a smile and a big hug.
That night, our baby even got a couple extra hugs from Callen and Reiko and a sweet 
"Goodnight, Levi"
My heart melted.

Let me explain Levi.
I've felt for a very long time now, we still had a son waiting on the other side for us.  I've felt strongly it is a boy, and he already has a name.  Levi.
He's been long awaited, and very very Welcome.

I've never done "official" pregnancy weekly updates.  I mean, I've written about the pregnancies somewhat weekly before, but never really "updates".
Since this is very most likely our last, I figure I'll do all the fun stuff and document, because if there's one thing I have learned.  
If it's not written down, it will be most likely forgotten.
I want to remember.  
I want to remember them all!
I can't go back, but I can move forward and document this last pregnancy.
Here it goes.


HOW FAR ALONG ARE YOU?

I am 4 weeks, but will be five weeks in 3 days.
So, call this the 4 and 5 update. ;)

HOW BIG IS THE PEANUT?

Smaller then a peanut. ;)
2-4mm.
Life is a miracle I tell you.
Side note:  Callen was so cute.  He asked me how big Levi was right after we found out, and then the next day asked again.  I think he thinks he's big already.  Poor kid... He's got a long wait ahead of him!  He'll be so excited when he can feel the baby kick!  I'm excited to see his excitement about that!

TOTAL WEIGHT GAIN/LOSS?

No change yet.

MATERNITY CLOTHES?

Well, since I never really stopped wearing maternity pants? 
Yes.
Maternity shirts?
Not yet. :)

SLEEP?

I've actually been sleeping really well.  I do have to go to the bathroom twice a night, but I am so used to not being able to fall back to sleep, so being able to fall back to sleep has been glorious!
I have started getting really tired and ready for bed around 9:30 as apposed to 10:30 before I was pregnant.

BEST MOMENT THIS WEEK?

When my Callen and Reiko rub my belly and talk to Levi.

SYMPTOMS?

Tired, moody, emotional, hungry, nauseous a little this morning due to a smell- however; morning sickness has definitely NOT hit in full swing yet!
I have amazing super power smelling abilities for sure.

FOOD CRAVINGS?

Yesterday I wanted Rubios nachos.  
Yes.  I ate them.

FOOD AVERSIONS?

Not yet.

GENDER?

He's Levi!  And if he's not, he's not our last baby! :D

LABOR SIGNS?

Nope.

BELLY BUTTON IN OR OUT?

Oh, it's totally in. ;)

WHAT I MISS?

Not a thing.

MILESTONES?

I've been walking almost 4 miles every morning.

WHAT AM I LOOKING FORWARD TO?

Everything

BUMP?

Don't have one just yet, but here's one of the first family photos taken as a family of 9!
The woman at the conference center wanted 100 people there.  There were 99 that she could count.  Little did she know, little Levi made it 100. :)



Excited to be a big sister!!

Ethan was so cute!
He is very excited and likes to say how awesome it is that he is a big, big, big, big, big, big, brother!!

They are all excited! Haha!
I'm really grateful!


Welcome, Levi!!
We sure do love you!!
Grow strong and safe, we will see you around May 8th!!





No comments: