Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer

Summer is here.  School for now is over!  On to swim parks and vacations.

I truly love the summer, I'm also glad when it is over because I love the fall, but really, I don't mind summer.  I love to go out in the sun, I love taking the kids out to our local water park, I love the fun of family time, and that I don't have to stress about how much school they are doing, or not doing.  It's just a good time of year.

I love the fourth of July, I love that Derek gets to go to Lake Powell and take some of our kids there.
I love getting tan and feeling the warm air on my skin and the feel of the sun soaking through.  I love the smell of sunscreen and water!  I honestly and truly do love the summer, and that there is a time of year when it's ok to kick back a bit and just enjoy some good ol' fashion family time!

Here's to a great summer ya'll and hope that yours will be awesome too!


No comments: