I've been putting off Instagram for awhile.
Why? I don't know, maybe I just thought it would be annoying to have something else to have to do. Maybe I thought it wasn't that important. I don't know. It's silly yes, but whatever the reason, I didn't do it.
Now, I have been using it for a couple of weeks and I am bummed I didn't try it before.
Isn't that the way it always is?
Here is our life lately via (mostly) instagram.
 |
| Kenzo watching his brothers in their dojo class. |
 |
Tai after only nine minutes into class? :) We love him!
So, the playroom needed some work done. And I did it. And I am very pleased to announce that after three hours, it was finally done! |
 |
The kids and us as their parents have been much happier since it's been done.
The next picture is Derek and I at the Mormon prom. It was fun. It was also hard. I had some mixed emotions. First of all, I am not old, and I felt so weird having the kids think so. Second, it was hard to know how aware Derek and I had to be. Meaning, there was some correcting that had to be done. More than I would have expected especially considering what we were chaperoning. That made me sad. However, there were so many amazing kids there that kept it real and I was so proud to see them having the time of their lives and really enjoying their youth in a beautiful way! Those were the best of times! Overall, we had a really great time together. Even if we are old now..... Yes, there is sarcasm there. ;) |
After Kenadie passed away, we spent a lot of time together as a family.
On one of the afternoons I came up to our son finishing this little letter.
Ethan wrote this little note to his grandma that is out of state.
It touched my heart.
He had no help whatsoever on it.
He even got the date right.
 |
I will translate. It's really good, but just in case..... "2012 Dear Grandma Munson someone died her name is Kenadie. She was cute. April 24, 2012. I'm sad. But I know she's in Heaven. Love, Ethan"
What a boy. When we asked him how he remembered the date he said with confidence, "I just did." The day she died, we picked him up from the bus and told him. I never mentioned it was April 24th, but he remembered it being written on the board that day. I knew then just how important she was to him. Important enough to take note of the date, and NEVER forget!
Kenadie's funeral was beautiful. It was extremely touching. I don't have the pictures yet, but once I do, I will post more about that day. |
Here is more instagram.
 |
Derek got kicked in the head while training in BJJ last week poor guy. It split his nose but as of this morning, it is all better. |
 |
| Our ninja Tai! |
 |
Kenzo's first tea party. Evey said, "It's a tea party with only food!" |
 |
| He got the tank top, grabbed some yogurt and a spoon and we called him "YOGURT MAN!" |
 |
Even wanted Dora so bad! She hugged her and then I had to put her back because I mean come on..... But.... the cute part is, when I said no, I also said, "Say, bye Dora! I love you." And she said, "Bye Dora! I love you! When mommy says we can, we will come back and buy you!" It melted me.... |
Lastly, park times are the best.
 |
You've gotta love the bird poop! But, we are happy, and I love these people more than words can say. |
No comments:
Post a Comment