Before we left for Japan, I was kind of at my wits end I guess you could say.
I was so overwhelmed by life and everything in it. Everything was overwhelming, everything.
While in Japan, I of course went through a period of a couple of days that I just enjoyed the time we had to ourselves or myself as I had a few hours while Derek was training to either walk around or sleep in his Sensei's shiatsu clinic.
Well, the joy that swept over Derek and I was too great for words when we saw our children again, I can honestly say that (for the first day at least) jet lag wasn't even an issue. The Lord blessed us to just be able to enjoy our children. It was so sweet to see them again!
Anyway, now that we are home, I have had some sweet spiritual moments that have touched my heart and has helped me appreciate my family to a whole new degree. I have had more peace of mind and ability to fulfill my calling as a wife and mother. How dear a gift.
My family means more to me than words can say and I am so thankful to have them, to share this life with them....
With all of it's ups and downs, there are no other people I would rather go through life with. I will never give up, and I will stay close to the Lord so I can appreciate them and love them the way He would have me love them. Love them with a pure love that lasts eternally. How dearly we need the Lord every single day. I know if I hadn't chosen to pray and seek for His guidance I would've missed this kind of love I have now. I always loved them before, but this is even deeper and more sweet. I love feeling the love that comes from our Father. I know He is there, I know He loves us. I know I can be with my family forever and ever!!

No comments:
Post a Comment