Thursday, September 16, 2010

You are a Dear One

Tai, you are dear to me, I feel you should know that.
When you were born, you only wanted me to hold you, and for me, you were so good.
You would sit and let me hold you and you were happy. The first night I got to have you I held you all night long. We snuggled, and I cherish that memory!
I love you, I want you to know that. I so desperately want you to understand how dear you are to me.
I write you this now so you can read this later and know that momma was thinking of you and only you and cherishing you in her heart! Oh, I can't tell you with words how much I love you!
I would be so sad without you, I need you in my life. I love you so so dearly.
Thank you for being my son, you are my joy.
Your spirit is strong and you will do amazing things!
I am so proud of you and I always have, dear Tai I always will!!
You are my son, you are in my heart to stay!!!
I love you Tai, I love you!


No comments: