Saturday, September 11, 2010

Catch Up!!

Let's face it, it's time to play catch up!
First of all I would like to show off meal number five.....
Hawaiian haystacks.
They were so good! So good I had them for lunch for like three days afterwards and I am craving them as I write this.
Maybe it's a pregnant thing......?


Ethan started school! Yay!
He is officially a kindergartner!
(Just for the record I really don't know how to spell that word. I had to check spell check. Perhaps it's me who should be going to school to learn to spell?)


He has the BEST teacher EVER!! I am SO impressed by her and how much Ethan has already learned in just the one month he has been there.
He loves her so much!!
She says he is very good and she told me that he came up to her and said,
"Mrs. Doerfler, I am going to listen to everything you say and I am not going to let you down!"
She said he hasn't.
Sniff sniff...... I love this kid!!


Being that Ethan is in school now, I get to do a lot more hanging out with these two little beauties!



It's been so nice, they are good little kids and they get along great when it's just the two of them.

Being that it has been just the two of these guys Tai decided that he wouldn't mind being potty trained!
One day he was diaper-less and I asked him to go get me a diaper he then replied, "Before I go potty on the carpet?"
I then asked if he had to go then to which he replied yes and there you have it!
We have only had one diaper day since and though we have had more accidents than with kid number one, I do have to say that Tai's a quick one!
He learned a few months earlier than Buki and I think he is doing fantastic!
I am proud of you Tai!!

You'll see in this photo that he is holding juice.
This was his reward for every time going potty.
Pretty genius ay?
Kept him going and kept him happy!
I REALLY am so proud of you Tai Tai!!
I am so impressed!! Keep up the good work, and I just want to say THANK YOU!!!
And,
I love you, I love you!!!


Next, we had a dojo magic show by Nathan Gibson!
He was so good at his job!!
This little trick impressed me the most.
Ethan started out with two small red balls in his hand, Nathan told him to squeeze his hands and then when Ethan opened his hands it was one big red ball!!
Totally rad!!


Ethan was so shocked his face was priceless!!
I unfortunately didn't get his initial facial expression, due to the fact I was pretty amazed myself, but this gives you a good idea of how he felt! :)


Since we are on the subject of pregnancy.......
I am now twenty two weeks along with our newest little member of the Morris clan.
This was actually taken last week, but I figure I look about the same right now.


This is our new son Callen! There are NO doubts, this is definitely a boy. :)
It's cute, Tai is the most excited of all I believe!
Everyday he tells me is such a sweet way, "I love your baby!" To that I reply, "Baby loves you too Tai!!"
He really does feel connected with this little guy and I am so excited for him to have his own baby.
I say it that way because he worded it that way once:
Talking to some adult at the dojo:
"That's his baby. This is my baby!"
That meaning Evey; his meaning Ethan.
This meaning Callen; my meaning Tai!
I thought it was pretty funny and pretty cute.


Can't wait to add him to this cute little bunch!!


PHEW!!
You are now officially caught up!
Until tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

Katie Call said...

I think Ethan's teacher is in our book group! She's awesome!

Jake & Rachel said...

Mrs. Doerfler was MY kindergarten teacher!! Although she was Ms. Halverson then. She is a really awesome teacher, good for Ethan! Can your kids really be that big? They're adorable :)

Lindsey Dunn said...

You are too cute! And I love the name Callen, I had a boyfriend (or whatever you wanna call it) in 4th grade named Callen.
I miss you tons, and all those dinners you make look freakin delicious. Remind me not to get on your blog when I am the slightest bit hungry ;)

Bows & Toes said...

I can't wait either!!