Thursday, April 1, 2010

What Makes Me Happy?


I would say my happy ten would be.........


1. My husband
2. My kids
3. Spending time with the above.
4. Sleeping next to Derek
5. Home
6. The scriptures
7. Spring mornings
8. Baby gibberish (is that really how you spell that?)
9. My husband
10. My kids



Seriously, I am not that complicated.

3 comments:

Tera said...

I'd have to add to the list a good nights sleep and waking feeling refreshed, taking a long nap without being constantly interrupted, donuts, cinnimon rolls, and sitting outside when it is warm and hearing my children playing sweetly! I wish these all happened a lot more!

Sean and Sierra said...

I think the simplest things in life are the things that really do bring not just the greatest happiness but the everlasting happiness. I think your list is great! =)

Wade said...

It's a great list, but Derek! C'mon that's a April Fools list right? Happy Easter!! May the children have enough candy to keep them happy and enough to not be crawling up the walls on a sugar rush!!