Poor little Tai Tai, he was sick and he had a head cold and a couple of times he felt a little sick to his stomach.
I decided he needed a bowl.
You know catch the throw up? Well...........
This is what Tai thought he needed the bowl for.
Silly, Tai Tai.
He actually fell asleep in there and then thanked me for making him feel better.
Ahhh, no problem sweety!
Later that night, he asked us for the bowl again, and yes, he felt better then too....
5 comments:
Oh that's just too funny and sweet. What a good mom you are to give him a bowl. :)
It will be funny to see if the next time he is sick if he asks for a bowl! It is said that laughter is the best medicine. Isn't it funny that just by changing our attitude we can feel better. At Weight Watchers they teach us to have an anchor to hold on to when we feel weak. Maybe Tai's anchor will be a bowl when he is sick and it will help him feel better! What a funny kid!
I hope he won't need a bowl to attend school. Maybe he is going to be a "bowler" when he grows up.
Your kids are so adorable, despite not feeling well! I'm sorry that your family is so sick! Being sick really bites. I hope that everyone starts feeling better soon! Please let me know if I can do anything for you guys!
Too cute! I love Tai, Tai! How sweet, he thanked you for helping him feel better!!
Feel better!
Post a Comment