There isn't much in this world that I would die for or fight for.
Just two things.
The Lord, and my family.
I don't care much about stuff.
Stuff comes and goes.
But the Lord? Family?
Those two things are eternal, and those two things are why I am here, why I live the way that I do, and why I will never stop fighting to become more.
I am here to show the Lord that I will choose His way.
I am here to priorities what is really important, and make good choices even when the rest of the world would choose otherwise.
I am here to have faith, to love, serve, and grow as a person so I can be more like my Father in Heaven.
I am here so I can live with Him again.
I am here to teach these children to have faith, to love, serve and grow to become more like their Father in Heaven and to teach them what they must do to live with Him again.
I am here to be a good example and a guide to them as they try to grow up in this crazy world.
I am here to love them, and to show them that when we make mistakes, we can repent and no matter what, not only will their daddy and I still love them, but more importantly, that Heavenly Father and Jesus will always love them and will be there to guide them Home.
I am here to teach them that they are never alone, that they are children of God. Precious, and most dear.
That because of this, because of our Savior's Atonement, because of the Great Plan of Happiness, they can live lives of hope, happiness, love, and have a fullness of joy when their turn on earth is complete.
They need not fear, they need not doubt.
Truth is here, and it is real.
Love is eternal.
I am so thankful to have these truths, I am so thankful to have these beautiful and most precious people in my life.
I thank the Lord daily for them and for the Gift of His Son.







No comments:
Post a Comment