Things are exciting right now.
Things are hard right now.
Things are great right now.
Yes, to all the above.
We are homeschooling.
I am loving it. Not everything, because there is some big stress involved (I mean come on, taking on three kids education is can be a little overwhelming) but yes, I love it.
I am thankful. I have a computer. I have a computer so that I can better homeschool my babies and I can also BLOG! I had a hard time blogging this past year because my husband needed our computer for work. He would take it there everyday, so I was never able to blog when I had the chance. I am very thankful and very excited. Right now, I feel like I don't have much to say, but I am blogging!
Here's my kids:
 |
She is seven now. Seven!! I can't believe how fast time is going. She laughs and giggles, loves girlie things but boy can she pack a punch if necessary! She's got three brothers. What can you expect? She finds joy in just about everything (except cleaning). :D She is a great daughter, and a great friend. We love her. |
 |
| This sweet boy is nine now. Crazy. He is growing up and we are so proud of him. He is trying so hard, life is not always a piece of cake for this guy, but he handles it like a champ! He has reading glasses now, and he is adorable! He is the best at keeping an eye on Livvy. He even changes poopy diapers! He is the coolest! |
 |
This kid is five. How can he possible be five? He is such a sweetheart, he can be rowdy.... But a sweetheart. ;) He loves playing legos and running outside. He just loves life! It's tough to be a middle kid, especially when you are stuck in between two girls, but I think he's all the better for it. He is ALL boy, so it's good to have some girl around to keep him more balanced. :D We love you Kenzo! |
 |
| She is still two, but not for long! She is small and cute and does not shy away from speaking her mind! She has definitely hit the three year old stage of sass! She has been the best, fastest, and easiest to potty train! She basically did it herself because she is just that stubborn! In this case though, I am not complaining. She loves her daddy, he is her favorite, but she does love her mommy snuggles. She is the funniest person to talk to. Her facial expressions are priceless! |
 |
This kid, well, what can I say about this guy? He's ten going on forty. He is smart, kind, sometimes struggles with being his age, but his heart is sincere and we are proud of him. He will grow up to be an amazing man. He is studying so hard in martial arts, school, Japanese, and he LOVES riding the dirt bike! |
 |
This girl... What can I say? She's our sweets. She just is. She loves her siblings, they always have the ability to make her laugh! Especially, Noelle and Kenzo. She has trouble sleeping through the night, she is a momma's girl, but like her sisters, her first word was, "Dadda!" She is a light to us and we love her very very much!
Well, that is our update on the kids, or at least where they are at right now. I am so glad to finally be blogging again. It's a type of journaling, and I've missed it. There is so much going on right now, but I feel like my brain is firing on a few less cylinders and I can't think, but, I got the kids updated. That is the most important part. :) |
1 comment:
Thanks, I needed an update...but I will still get confused when I see you all again. What a lovely, wonderful family you all are. You are one very busy Mom. My hat is off to you;I have great respect for homeschooling Moms. Hope it isn't too long until we can get together in real life again.
Post a Comment