I love this face! I love that this face eats my face and kisses my face! I love that those sweet hands touch my face and hold my hands! I love that I can make this face smile and those eyes light up! I am so thankful those eyes light up when they see me. Oh, words can not describe how much love I have for this precious and pure girl. She is so feminine and so delicate. Her skin is as soft as anything I have ever felt, and she is the perfect kind of squishy. Every day I marvel at her beauty that shines inside and out, and I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for letting her share her life with us! She is our sweet little lady!
2 comments:
She is so stinkin' adorable! I love that picture with her in the huge hat...her cute and chubby little cheeks are drooping and I LOVE it!! :) What a joy!!
She looks just like your other babies! Darling!
Post a Comment