I couldn't believe this when I saw it.
They fill up half a couch now!
It's so cool!
Hangin' out with his "sun glasses" chillin' in the sun to help with his bit of jaundice.
The boys laughed and said he looks like he's going to the beach!
Well.....
Tomorrow he will be one week.
I can't help but stare at him and even cry at times!
So much love just flows through me!
How can you possibly be a week old already my son? I just gave birth to you.
A week perhaps is not long, but it went quickly, and with the pull of everyday life already trying to tug at me I can see so clearly how quickly you will grow.
Dear Callen just know that we love you.
That we cherish every moment with you, that we hug you and kiss your sweet hands and cheeks.
We sing lullabies to you, we watch you as you sleep, and smile at your squeaks.
You will forever be dear to our hearts, throughout all of your boy stages for you are our son.
I know someday I will lose a part of you to a wonderful daughter of God.
I will rejoice in your love, I promise I will!
But I also know a part of me will ache for these moments I get to experience today.
Today you are mine and I hold you close.
I feel of your love as I pray you feel of mine.
Thank you for these days dear child of mine.
11 comments:
Way to make me cry! I need to go love on Johnny now. :) And Callen's lucky you'll let some girl have him! I haven't gotten that charitable yet...I'm keeping Johnny forever! :) He's so cute!
When you put everyone together, it's such a big family! How exciting and fun. He's such a chubber, I would be mushing him all day long if I were his mommy. Good thing because I would probably pop off his head from squeezing him so much. I'm surprised my children are still alive. haha
Wow! That is a lot of little kids! You are one amazing mama!!
You really are the sweetest thing ever. He is such a ball of cuteness. I am so glad I got to visit with you last night. Sad I couldn't stay longer. Let me know if you need anything...I mean anything!
So cute! Fits so perfect right there in your cute family :)
He is so adorable!! And look at that cute family! I can't wait for the day when I can fill up a couch!
looks like such a great bunch!!
We love you!
Callen is adorable!! I am so happy for you guys! AND...that is AWESOME you were able to have him at home! Good job mama!! I miss you, I hope you're healing well. Love you
The cutest grandkids! The best mommy in the world, too! :) Glad my son picked you, 'cause I couldn't just give him up to anyone!
Oh, that last picture of Callen is SO adorable! I just love his chubbiness!! He just looks like the sweetest little boy. He is so precious! Your family is adorable, Naomi!
He is so adorable! He is such a big baby too! Wow...good job on getting him out! How was the birth? You and Kami sure make big babies!
Post a Comment