As most of you already know, our little Callen Kenzo was born!
January 19th at 1:24pm
10lbs 12oz 21.5 inches long
Head circumference 15 inches
Chest 15 1/4 inches
He is such a sweety!!
And yup, for those who may not know, or wondering if we actually went through with it, we did have the little big guy at home.
The Lord blessed us both to come out of it safe and sound.
This is that night after all left. It was kind of cool knowing it was just the three of us and that no nurses or anyone else was going to come in that night. It was really peaceful.
The next day, the kids saw their little brother for the first time.
I think the pictures of Evey are so funny. She didn't know or care who I was holding, she had just woken up and she was a little mad.....
Then we told her that it was Callen and that he was out of momma's tummy.
You can see the sudden interest appear. :)
They all fell in love with their new brother!
We love you dearly!
To read about the birth, you can go to my baby blog by clicking on the ultrasound photo.
6 comments:
I love how Evey's head and Callen's head are almost the same size. hahaha I love these pictures, they are so precious! Callen is one lucky boy to be a part of a wonderful family.
Congratulations!! Love all these first time pictures! You can see the wheels turning in Evey's head as she figures out who Callen is.
He was born on Skyler's birthday, how fun! I'm so glad the home birth worked out. You look great Naomi and the baby is such a cutie.
That is so fun. For some weird reason reading what you say about your precious family makes me want another one. AHHH!! So stop saying those adorable little things!!
What precious pictures. Thank you for sharing this amazing moment with us. We love you all! Welcome sweet Callen! Lots of love coming your way...
I can't get over how big he is! You had an almost 11 pound baby inside of you...crazy! I bet you were so uncomfortable at the end. Great job on having a home birth, you must feel so accomplished! At a hospital they prob would have made you have a c-section with a baby that big, so you go ahead and stick your tongue out at them and tell them you are a powerful woman who is capable and strong and can birth an almost 11 pound baby at home with no pain medication. You are amazing!
Post a Comment