Pictures of the "casting".
The guy putting it on was awesome.
He told Ethan that if he gave me a hard time that he would have him come back and he would put a pink one on!
The threat actually worked....
He spends most of his time here.
But, unlike this picture portrays he's mostly doing the crazy "home school" homework that must be done.
I love that big foot! It's so endearing.
This is how he gets around sometimes when I can't hold him (or if he gets bored, which happens a lot.)
And why he has black toes.......
I love this kid.
He doesn't stop, even for a broken leg! :)
1 comment:
Buki had a lot of fun telling everyone just how he broke his leg. It made me smile that he wanted all of us at the cookie party to know every detail.
Post a Comment